Friday, 18 September 2015

Cosplay Prosthetics Sculpt #1 - TwoFace, Batman

I'm trying to be more open with my crafting, as I love communicating my hobby to others.

Also, I want to try and reduce how scary some of the more complicated parts of making fancy pants costumes are, and for my part that has to be sculpting.

I make prosthetics, costume and Cosplay prosthetics and here is where I'm going to try and share this hobby with you.


For those that don't know, I regularly run competitions on my Facebook Page for "Guess the Mystery Sculpt" where I'll give away a free custom sculpt to a person who guessed what the last one was.
The person who requested this mask correctly, or most amusingly, guessed what this sculpt was.

You should have a go at guessing what it is.
The next mystery sculpt is going up in a few days so you'll have a chance to win a free prosthetic.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment